Data protectionWe run our websites according to the following principles:
We undertake to comply with the statutory provisions on data protection and strive to always take into account the principles of data avoidance and data minimization.
1. Name and address of the person responsibleThe person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states of the European Union as well as other data protection regulations is:
Ebner Friseureinrichtungen GmbH & Co.KG
personally liable partner Ebner Verwaltungs GmbH
Vertr.d.d. Managing Director Joachim Ebner
High Heide 5
Tel .: 09723/5606
2. Explanation of termsWe have designed our data protection declaration according to the principles of clarity and transparency. However, if there are any ambiguities with regard to the use of different terms, the corresponding definitions here can be viewed.
3. Legal basis for the processing of personal dataWe process your personal data such as your surname and first name, your e-mail address and IP address, etc. only if there is a legal basis for this. According to the General Data Protection Regulation, three regulations in particular come into consideration here:
a) You have given us your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more purposes, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. In this context, you will be informed in detail by us about the purpose or purposes of the processing and your express consent will be documented with us.
b) The processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures with you, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
c) The processing of personal data is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests, provided that your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh them, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR.
However, we will always point out to you at the respective points on which legal basis the processing of your personal data takes place.
4. Transfer of personal dataA transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
a) you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
b) the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
c) There is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
d) this is legally permissible and required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
5. Storage period and deletionWe only store all personal data that you transmit to us for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which this data was transmitted or as long as this is required by law. Once the purpose has been fulfilled and / or the statutory retention periods have expired, we will delete or block the data.
6. SSL encryptionThis website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries that you send to us as the website operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http: //" to "https: //" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
7. Collection and storage of personal data as well as their type and purpose of usea) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer
• Date and time of access
• Name and URL of the file called up
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website
• Evaluation of system security and stability
• for further administrative purposes
Data that allow conclusions to be drawn about your person, such as the IP address, will be deleted after 7 days at the latest. If we save the data beyond this period, this data will be pseudonymised so that it can no longer be assigned to you.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) contractual relationship
aa) Conclusion of the contract
As part of the establishment of the contractual relationship, only the personal data that are absolutely necessary for the execution of the contract are processed in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. If you also provide voluntary information, this will only be processed on the basis of the consent you have given in accordance with Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit a GDPR2. We use this voluntary information to offer a customer-friendly service and to continuously improve it.
bb) customer account
You have the option of creating a customer account with us. For this purpose, in addition to your personal data for contract processing, your other voluntary information and the purchases you have made with us in the past are stored and processed. You can call them up at any time and thus get an overview of the purchases you have made with us. These data are used so that you can simply log in with your login data the next time you shop. It is also intended to help you control your purchasing activities.
The legal basis results from the consent you have given in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
You have the option at any time to change or delete your data in the customer account and to delete the account as a whole. If you use this function, your customer account and all the data it contains will be deleted immediately.
cc) Forwarding of the data for the dispatch
We pass on the data necessary for the dispatch of our goods (first name and surname, address, email address, telephone number if necessary due to freight forwarding goods) to the corresponding shipping service provider for notification / coordination of the delivery of the goods and the delivery of the goods.
The legal basis for disclosure results from Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
In this context, we pass on your data to one of the following shipping service providers. You will then receive further information on the processing of your data from them:
DHL Paket GmbH, Sträßchensweg 10, postcode / city: 53113 Bonn, phone: + 49 / (0) 228/18 20, email: impressum.paket [at] dhl.com; https://www.dhl.de/de/toolbar/footer/datenschutz.html
Hermes Germany GmbH, Essener Strasse 89, D-22419 Hamburg, Tel .: +49 / 40 / 53755-0, Fax .: +49 / 40 / 53754-870, Zentrale@hermesworld.com; https://www.myhermes.de/datenschutz/
Content of the newsletter and registration data
We will only send you a newsletter if you order it from us and have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit. a GDPR. The contents of the newsletter are specifically described when you register for the newsletter. To register for the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide your email address. If you provide further voluntary information such as your name and / or your gender, this will only be used to personalize the newsletter sent to you.
Double opt-in and logging
To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure for security reasons so that nobody can register with someone else's e-mail address. After you have registered for our newsletter, you will therefore first receive an email asking you to confirm your registration. It will only take effect once the registration has been confirmed.
Furthermore, your registration for the newsletter is logged. The logging includes the storage of the time of registration and confirmation, your specified data and your IP address. If you make changes to your data, these changes will also be logged.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can revoke your consent at any time for the future. To do this, you can click on the link to unsubscribe from the newsletter at the end of each newsletter or send us an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal
d) Contact form / email contact
We provide you with a form on our website so that you can contact us at any time. To use the contact form, it is necessary to provide a name for a personal salutation and a valid e-mail address for making contact so that we know who the request came from and can process it.
If you send us inquiries using the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, and your IP address in accordance with Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit.b and f GDPR will be used to carry out pre-contractual measures based on Your request is made or processed to safeguard our legitimate interest, namely to carry out our business activities.
You are also welcome to send us an email using the email address given on our website. In this case, we save and process your e-mail address and the information you provide in the e-mail in accordance with Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit. b and f GDPR to process your message. The inquiries and the associated data will be deleted no later than 3 months after receipt, unless they are required for a further contractual relationship.
e) Use of Google Maps
Our website uses the Google Maps API. By using Google Maps, information about your use of this website (including your IP address) can be transmitted to a Google server (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043) in the USA and stored there.
You can find the Google data protection declaration here. The use of Google Maps is a service for you so that you can recognize our location precisely and, if necessary, better plan your visit to us. The use of Google Maps is based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit.f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies due to the browser settings. However, you can configure your browser so that either no cookies are stored on your device or at least a message is displayed before a new cookie is stored. If you completely deactivate the cookie function in your browser, you may not be able to use all functions of our website.
In the following we explain the different types of cookies that we use.
a) session cookies
In order to make the use of our offer more pleasant for you, we use so-called session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages on our website. These session cookies are automatically deleted when you leave our website.
b) Temporary cookies
c) Cookies for marketing and optimization purposes
9. Analysis and tracking toolsWe use the analysis and tracking tools listed below on our website. These serve to ensure the continuous optimization of our website and to design it according to needs. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tools.
a) Google Analytics
- Your computer's operating system
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- IP address of the requesting computer
- time of the server request
are usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Since we have activated IP anonymization on our website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents your data from being recorded on future visits to our website: Deactivate Google Analytics
b) Google remarketing
We use the remarketing function of Google Analytics to direct advertising campaigns - including Google AdWords campaigns - to the visitors of our website.
Based on your previous visits to our website, you will be presented with relevant advertisements when you visit other websites in the Google Display Network.
The DoubleClick cookie enables Google to display targeted advertisements to ourselves and other third-party providers that correspond to the interests determined on the basis of your previous visits to our website and / or other websites. These advertisements can be displayed on websites operated by Google and / or other operators of the Google advertising network. We also use the Google Analytics advertising functions to analyze the effectiveness of our own advertising campaigns.
You can customize your Google ad settings and object to interest-based ads from Google. In this case, the cookie ID of the DoubleClick cookie (assigned individually for each cookie) is overwritten and can no longer be associated with a specific browser.
If you delete all cookies from your device, a new DoubleClick cookie may be placed. You may then have to renew your objection settings. You can permanently deactivate the DoubleClick cookie by downloading and installing the appropriate browser plug-in here: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. You can deactivate the use of third-party cookies for the purpose of online advertising on the US website http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
If you have agreed in your Google account that your web and app browser history will be linked to your Google account by Google and that information from your Google account will be used to personalize ads, Google will use your data together with Google Analytics -Data to create audience lists for cross-device remarketing. For this purpose, Google Analytics first records Google-authenticated IDs for you as a user on our website, which are linked to your Google account. Google Analytics then temporarily links these IDs with Google Analytics data in order to optimize our target groups.
Please click here for an overview of data protection at Google.
The legal basis results from Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit.f GDPR. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR.
10. Rights of the data subjectYou have the following rights:
According to Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. This right to information includes information about
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed
- the planned storage period or at least the criteria for determining the storage period
- the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- the origin of your personal data, unless we have collected them
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details
According to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us.
According to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the immediate deletion of your personal data from us, unless further processing is necessary for one of the following reasons:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information
- to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of the European Union or the member states to which the person responsible is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the person responsible
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 Paragraph 3 GDPR
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to make the realization of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair it
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
d) Restriction of processing
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you can request that the processing of your personal data be restricted for one of the following reasons:
- You dispute the accuracy of your personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data.
- We no longer need the personal data for processing purposes, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR.
If you want the correction or deletion of your personal data or a restriction of processing after Art. 16, Art. 17 Paragraph 1 and Art. 18 GDPR, we will inform all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You can ask us to inform you of these recipients.
You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
You also have the right to request the transfer of this data to a third party, provided that the processing was carried out using automated procedures and is based on consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit. a or is based on a contract in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit.
According to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent to us at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal. In the future, we will no longer be allowed to continue processing data based on your revoked consent.
According to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying the particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an email to: email@example.com is sufficient
j) Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effects on you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner. This does not apply when making the decision
i. is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and us
ii. is permitted on the basis of legal provisions of the European Union or of the member states to which we are subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests
iii. takes place with your express consent
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 Paragraph 1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit. a or g GDPR applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests .
With regard to the cases mentioned in i) and iii), we take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain human intervention on our part, to express our own point of view and to contest the Decision heard.
11. Change of the data protection declarationShould we change the data protection declaration, this will be indicated on the website and the registered customers will be informed of this by email.
As of May 2nd, 2018